DATA USAGE POLICY
1. The Administrator of your personal data is ORBA Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (02-672), Domaniewska 28, entered into the National Court Register NCR no. 0000476043, kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, TIN: 521-36-54-780, Phone number: +48 22 646 41 84, Email: [email protected]
2. Your personal data provided in the contact form will be processed by us in order to respond to your request – the ground is a legitimate interest of the administrator – Article 6(1)(b) of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or if you have taken such an initiative, in order to conclude a contract for the services or products provided by the Administrator – Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR.
3. The data will be stored until the response to the inquiry is submitted and any claims, e.g. arising from the concluded contract, are time-barred. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to respond or conclude a possible contract.
4. We engage third party service providers(e. g. IT service providers) to process personal data on our behalf. Your personal data will not be transferred outside the EOG
5. You have the right to request access to your personal data, rectification, erasure, and restriction of processing and handling. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, object to its rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and transfer of data processing.
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data based on the legitimate interest of the administrator, as well as to object to the processing of data for marketing purposes.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact us by post, telephone or e- mail at the following address: