2. The Website is owned by ORBA Co. with its registered seat in US, OH 45241, 4370 Creek Road Blueash, e-mail: [email protected], hereinafter referred to as ORBA Co. ORBA Co. is also the Personal Information Administrator.
3. ORBA Co. acts with utmost care in order to ensure the privacy of Users who visit the Website.
Article 1 – How do we collect data?
1. ORBA Co. collects data on individuals who run economic or professional activity on their own behalf (hereinafter referred to as the Entrepreneurs), and data on individuals who perform legal actions that are not directly related to their activity.
2. Users’ personal data are collected in case of:
- 1. Contact Form;
- 2. posting content.
3. In case of using the Contact form on the Website, User shall provide:
- 1. e-mail;
- 2. name and surname;
- 3. phone Number;
- 4. optionaly Company/Institution.
4. In case of posting content on the Website, User shall provide:
- 1. e-mail;
- 2. name and surname.
5. During the Website browsing ORBA Co. is collecting additional information (IP address assigned to your computer or external IP address of your ISP’s, domain name, browser type, time of access, the type of operating system).
6. Moreover, Navigational Data may also be collected from Users, including information on links and hyperlinks that they decide to click or other activities performed on our Website.
Article 2 – How do we use collected data?
1. ORBA Co. uses personal information for the purpose of providing services via the Website.
2. Navigation data may be used to ensure the Users with improved service, statistical data analysis and adjustment of the Service to the Users’ preferences, administering the Service and also to adapt ads on the websites of the Service to the Users’ display.
Article 3 – Cookies mechanism, IP address
1. The Website uses small files called cookies. They are recorded by ORBA Co. Website on a computer of a visitor to the Website, if a web browser allows so. A cookie file usually contains the name of the domain where it comes from, its expiry time and an individual random number that identifies such a file. Information collected by means of such type of files enables adjustment of services offered by ORBA Co. to the individual preferences and the actual needs of visitors to the Website. It also gives an opportunity to work out general statistics of hits into information presented on the Website.
2. ORBA Co. uses two types of cookie files:
- 1. Session cookie: recorded information is deleted from the memory of a device after the end of a session of a given web browser or after a computer is turned off. The session cookie mechanism does not allow for collection of any personal data and other confidential information from a User’s computer.
- 2. Persistent cookies: these are stored on the User’s computer hard disk until their removal.
3. ORBA Co. uses its own cookies for:
- 1. analyzing and auditing the audience, and in particular creating anonymous statistics that help ORBA Co. to understand how the Service Users benefit from the websites of the Service, which enables the improvement of their structure and content.
4. ORBA Co. uses external cookies to:
- 1. collection of general and anonymous statistic data through Google Analytics analysis tools (external cookies administrator: Google Inc., based in U.S.);
- 2. presenting on the Website map, indicating the location of the office ORBA Co. using maps.google.com website (external cookies administrator: Google Inc., based in the USA);
- 3. to present the Certificate Trusted Regulations through the Service rzetelnyregulamin.pl (external cookies administrator Rzetelna Grupa Sp. z o.o. with its registered office Warsaw, Poland).
5. The cookie mechanism is safe for the computers of the Website’s Users. In particular, this way does not provide the possibility for viruses or other unwanted or malicious software to enter your computers. Nevertheless, Users have an option in their web browsers to limit or switch off the access of cookie files to their computers. If you use this option, you may still use the Website except for functions that, due to their nature, require cookies.
- 1. Internet Explorer;
- 2. Mozilla Firefox;
- 3. Chrome;
- 4. Safari;
- 5. Opera.
2. ORBA Co. may collect your IP address. An IP address is a number assigned to the computer of a website visitor by your ISP. The IP number allows you to access the Internet. In most cases, the computer is assigned dynamically, i.e. it changes every time you connect to the Internet and therefore is widely regarded as non-personally identifying information. The IP address is used by ORBA Co. in diagnosing technical problems with the server, creating a statistical analysis (e.g. determining regions from which we note the most visits), as information useful in administering and improving the Website, as well as for security purposes and the possible identification of aggravating server-unwanted automatic programmes for viewing the Website content.
Article 4 – Access to data and Protection
1. Personal information in ORBA Co. is protected in compliance with the Act on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997.
2. Only authorized employees of ORBA Co. have access to personal information collected by the Website.
3. ORBA Co. provides the Users who have their accounts with uninterrupted access to their data and the possibility of their modification at any time. In order to modify data, a User should log into his/her Account at the Website.
4. ORBA Co. shall allow removal of personal data from the data set, in particular if the User Account is deleted. ORBA Co. may refuse to remove personal data if the User violates applicable law, and keeping the personal data is necessary to explain the circumstances and determine the liability of the User.
3. Date of the last amendment: 18.12.2020.